PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Add "Structures Plus" to the server(s)

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Add "Structures Plus" to the server(s)

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes: 22

Silversage
Dino Tamer
Tribe: House Stark

Re: Add "Structures Plus" to the server(s)

Post#11 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:42 pm

No need to wipe, takes 10 seconds to demolish your base with the gun if you wish to rebuild using the new structures / no collision.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#12 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:17 am

I would love to have the structures+ mod and would simply use it to edit our base. I would simply combine it with what I already have, such as make our dino garage extend closer to the cliff where I have it and clip into the cliff face. Considering how the centre map has only just really got up and running in the last few weeks since the last wipe (from what I'm told), I would not like the idea of a wipe at this stage. But that's just me personally. If the main tribes who are on that server had been playing for more than just a few weeks, I would imagine their opinions may be different. But as it stands, the main big tribes on that server (I think) have only really been playing for a few weeks and are only now starting to put their energy and attention into things other than base building and tech climbing. People can still choose to start a new base from scratch if they wish, or just edit their current one. Depends on what they prefer. I personally don't really want a wipe any time soon as I'd love to now start to explore and enjoy the build up that we've worked for instead of essentially having that amount to nothing. The only thing I can see as a concern with structures+ is the pick up option of items may be a bit OP especially on a server where rates have already been increased. But again, that's just my two cents and it'll probably be ok :)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Silversage wrote:No need to wipe, takes 10 seconds to demolish your base with the gun if you wish to rebuild using the new structures / no collision.

I can also add that if anyone wishes to demo their base and start a new one, maybe invite players for a friendly raid on the base before it's demo'd for a little fun? :P