PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Future Evolved

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Re: Future Evolved

Post#11 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:49 pm

On from what Datto said^:
You won't be able to bring in gigas or wyverns to the island bosses Coda. If you all want to chip in though, you need to all start stat farming rexes. Can any of you list the best base hp stat and best melee stats you have for you rexes? By this I mean the hp and melee stat it had at the moment it tamed out, before you put any levels into it.

The rexes are where the work is at. Tribute is the easy part, I'm not even kidding. For those of you saying you want to have tek but don't want to put in the time/effort to breed or at least hunt for good wild rexes, that sounds a little unfair to the other people on the whitelisted cluster you are clearly expecting to do the work for you. Help each other out, start bulk taming rexes: volcano island for Centre, east coast of SE etc. Any hp you get less than 9k after taming, or less than very high 300s melee, don't bother keeping and just keep hunting for those stats.

Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Post#12 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm not playing as much these days but I will donate my Rex line of 9900 Health and 365 attack base. It is a decent step which can help get there sooner.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#13 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Smurf wrote:I'm not playing as much these days but I will donate my Rex line of 9900 Health and 365 attack base. It is a decent step which can help get there sooner.

That'd be a good start and should get you through easy lines with full imprints, max levels, good saddles and fluffy support. Obviously people should be still looking for better, especially melee, but good start Smurf.

Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Post#14 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:32 pm

To be fair I had just went up against the Hard brood he attacks didn't seem to be hitting as hard 3k per hit which when I had around 60k+ health isn't a big deal the only boss that still scares me is the dragon and its 20% health damage fire breathe.
The bosses were again nerfed in the latest patch here are some findings ive spotted froma Forum post.

I am positing this info so that the community can see the current state of Bosses. As I guessed we finally got a Nerf to the bosses, so I had to test it out to make sure. But be warned, the data is below. Use it to determine if you want to risk bossing right now or chose to wait it out.
I am currently in the works of testing the new patch that just came out v264.2, as there exist a patch note that states.
- Fixed boss scaling for multiplayer sessions (approximately 67% easier)
I have great news. It appears all boss abilities do 1/3rd the damage now!(minus dragon breath, which is still 25% health). Moreover, Guns and Dinos do 3/4ths damage now to Bosses!(up from 1/4th v263) I recalculated the rolls accordingly. (Check notes below aswell, for SE and Center info)
Brood
Gamma
Health in (v264.2) is 324000. That x(4/3) would be 432000, which equals 5 rolls into health pre262. (Down from 24 rolls into health in v263)
Beta
Health in (v264.2) is 648000. That x(4/3) would be 864000, which equals 11 rolls into health pre262. (Down from 46 rolls into health in v263)
Alpha
Health in (v264.2) is 972000. That x(4/3) would be 1296000, which equals 8 rolls into health pre262. (Down from 33 rolls into health in v263)

Megapithecus
Note: Megapithecus had static health pre262, much like it does in (v264.2) but the values are different and he does take 3/4th the damage from guns and dinos.
Gamma
Health in (v264.2) is 180000. His health pre262 was 320,000. Three fourths of his old health would be 240000. So New Health - Old Health(at 3/4ths) [180000-240000] would leave a difference of -60000, aprox 25% Less health in (v264.2) than in v262(Down from aprox 125% More health (v263)). If we run that back, his current health would be equivalent to 240000 (pre262).
Beta
Health in (v264.2) is 396000. His health pre262 was 440000. Three fourths of his old health would be 330000. So new health - Old Health(at 3/4ths) [396000-330000] would leave a difference of 66000, aprox 20% More health(Down from aprox 260% More health(v263)).If we run that back, his current health would be equivalent to 528000 (pre262).
Alpha
Health in (v264.2) is 540000. His health pre262 was 550000. Three fourths of his old health would be 412500. So new health - Old Health(at 3/4ths)  [540000-412500] would leave a difference of 127500, aprox 30% More health(Down from aprox 293% More health(v263)). If we run that back, his current health would be equivalent to 715000 (pre262).
Dragon
Gamma
Health in (v264.2) is 432000. That x(4/3) would be 576000, which equals 9 rolls into health pre262. (Down from 38 rolls into health in v263)
Beta
Health in (v264.2) is 864000. That x(4/3) would be 1152000, which equals 19 rolls into health pre262. (Down from 67 rolls into health in v263)
Alpha
Health in (v264.2) is 972000. That x(4/3) would be 1296000, which equals 15 rolls into health pre262. (down from 52 rolls into health in v 263)

All in all, with the increased damage output from our dinos and weapons, combined with the reduction to all incoming attacks from bosses(minus dragon meme breath.. that still does the 25% health as advertised), they are much more on par with a higher % of players now able to once again go Bossin. 

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#15 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Hm interesting. I had hoped for them to tweak it. What they had done at the time I was in the monkey hard arena was just rediculous.

CodaCat
Elemental Killer
Tribe: Catz [A.E.S]

Post#16 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:06 am

DrunkMunki wrote:
CodaCat wrote:also im wondering about the manticore. is there any way that munki can get the manticore available for us or make us accessible to it.

Hey Coda, isnt the Manticore on the SE server, cant u battle it there?

Yes but some people might not have SE

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

CodaCat
Elemental Killer

Post#17 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:14 am

DattoSSS wrote:Coda
As Rag and Builder said its something to work towards, as it is incredibly difficult. Gather the troops and start planning, but you need to start with 150 kibble fed rexes, and thats just to start breeding the lines.

Do plenty of research and start looking for tames! 8-)

I'm already working towards mutated melee and hp stats. maybe some colour mutations as well for a special build :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

Tiny
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Lonely Pirate - Whitelist

Post#18 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 am

Personally, I'm not fussed if I don't do anything above easy.

It'd just be good to have the cluster join up for some fun.

CodaCat
Elemental Killer

Post#19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Tiny wrote:Personally, I'm not fussed if I don't do anything above easy.

It'd just be good to have the cluster join up for some fun.

yeah well thats sorta the reason why i did it.I wanted to do something together and have some benefit in the event.
I would just love everyone to join so we can do something together ones and a while.

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

CodaCat
Elemental Killer

Post#20 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Builder wrote:Without meaning to put a dampener on the idea, I really can't stress enough and support the point Ragnar has already mentioned: you need a very good rex line. We're not just talking about breeding some 150 rexes together a couple of generations, but you will need to be stat farming for both melee and hp, breeding those stats into your lines, staying on for the hours required to 100% imprint them, hunt down some very good master crafted or asc rex saddle blue prints. It's A LOT of work, and ALOT of actual HOURS and even after all of this time with our bred lines, we're struggling after the new updates. To summarise: base stat melee of roughly 370 ish and hp of 9k ish isn't going to be enough for anything more than easy, even with fluffy support ;)

I have some new stats to now breed into our lines and see how we go, but tbh I'm not holding high hopes considering the whipping I've been scarred with recently after the most recent updates. The bosses are simply harder now. And even if I was on the whitelisted server which is more casual and less competitive, I would personally only really feel ok with sharing the spoils of my hard work if I was working with another player who I felt was doing somewhat of the same work, or I was very close to and had been playing with them a while.

I don't know if this is just the pvp side of me talking, but I'd feel a bit used if I had spent hours taming/breeding the 50+ 135-150 rexes to get the stat combo I wanted, max levelling them all, hunting for the saddle blueprints, etc. Unless Munki is willing to spawn in element for you and give you all the engrams (which I feel may ruin the fun for some as it removes a goal from the game), someone will be doing A LOT of work that others will be getting a free ride off.

Maybe when I come over to the whitelist I may change my tune, but I don't think so lol I still feel I would only really feel comfortable sharing the same spoils with players who had put in a similar level of work to what I had done. If one of you is happy to put in all of that hard work breeding etc. and have others get the rewards for "free" (or heavily discounted by only supplying saddles or cave artifacts which is the easy side) then of course that would be you decision. I personally don't think I'd be comfortable with it knowing now the amount of work it is.

its hard i know and im gonna be logging on soooooo much to find those melee and hp ultra stats. im gonna take so much of my time doing this and for someone to get it just caus they logged into the arena at the right time does not seem fair at all. thats why i think we should alow them into the arena. get the engram but no element. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
that will get them seeing the engram but just cant craft it so they do put some effort in to do it. I think that we should give them the amount of element that they deserve for the effort that they put in. it would allow them to get it over time but people, theres one thing that i know about them. if they where getting like 5 element per week, it would take 50 weeks for them to get 100 element, 50 each fortnight and 50 each month depends on the plan, but as i was saying people, there is one thing i know about them, they are not that patient for that to happen, so they will put an effort in and get it in like 1 month not 50 weeks. (Fortnight or month depends on plan) There will be a sacrifice to doing this but that person will then help in the end. not like the person will get 500 element because he was in the teleporting bubble.

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf